[Classweb-users] Name-title searching

Geoff Mottram gmottram at minaretsoftware.com
Sun Mar 27 21:14:45 EDT 2011

You are correct. The 4xx and 5xx fields were inadvertently omitted from all
of the the "Name + Title" index variants. This includes the "Name + Title"
Keyword (Heading & Ref.) access point. All other access points do contain
the 4xx and 5xx fields.

Thank you for reporting this. We hope to have this corrected within a week
and will send out a message on this list once the database has been updated.

Sincerely,

Geoff Mottram
ClassWeb Developer