[Classweb-users] Name-title searching

Geoff Mottram gmottram at minaretsoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 07:55:41 EDT 2011

This issue has been fixed. Also, the help page has been updated to clarify
which fields are indexed by the the "Keyword (all fields)" access point and
its variants.

http://classificationweb.net/Help/Names/search.html#keyword_access

You will notice that not every field in each name record is indexed for
keyword searching. This is intended to reduce the number of extraneous
matches that can make keyword searching unhelpful. Any requests to add other
fields to the keyword indexes can be sent directly to me.

Sincerely,

Geoff Mottram
ClassWeb Developer