[Classweb-users] Odd browsing behavior--Diplomatic travel restrictions page shows out of place Soviet Union listing

Geoff Mottram gmottram at minaretsoftware.com
Wed Jan 5 14:04:23 EST 2011

Thank you for reporting this problem. This will hopefully be fixed tonight.

In the meantime, users are advised to use the "unstructured subject heading
index" or the subject browser in the new version of ClassWeb (which uses the
unstructured index).

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused ClassWeb users.

Sincerely,

Geoff Mottram
ClassWeb Developer