[Classweb-users] Odd browsing behavior--Diplomatic travel restrictions page shows out of place Soviet Union listing

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Wed Jan 5 14:12:18 EST 2011

This issue is occurring only with "Structured subject heading" searches.  We expect that it will be corrected by tomorrow.

In the meantime, we recommend using the "Unstructured subject heading" search field.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division