[Classweb-users] illogical linking of call numbers on "LC Class/Subject Correlations Search: All Records" page

Geoff Mottram gmottram at minaretsoftware.com
Fri Dec 10 13:47:48 EST 2010

The second click (step three) is supposed to compress the list so that only
classification numbers are displayed. It is not working properly but the
link is of such little use that this behavior has been changed in the new
version of ClassWeb (http://209.18.108.38/Menu/). In the new system,
clicking on the classification number in the subject correlations (step 3)
displays that number in the classification browser.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused users.

Sincerely,

Geoff Mottram
ClassWeb Developer