[Classweb-users] illogical linking of call numbers on "LC Class/Subject Correlations Search: All Records" page

rups.mario at gmail.com rups.mario at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:14:36 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Geoff Mottram
<gmottram at minaretsoftware.com> wrote:
> The second click (step three) is supposed to compress the list ...
> this behavior has been changed in the new
> version of ClassWeb (http://209.18.108.38/Menu/).

Thank you for your explanation, Geoff.

> We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused users.

No inconvenience.  I merely wondered if I was missing something
glaringly obvious ... and it gave me a few moments of amusement
discovering improbable connections.  Call it an early Christmas
present. :)

Mario Rups
Cataloging Services
Smithsonian Institution Libraries