[Classweb-users] JK2251-2256 Political Conventions?

Christine W. Blackman Christine.W.Blackman at williams.edu
Wed Jun 29 15:33:32 EDT 2005

Is JK2251-2256 missing from the schedules?

I did a structured subject heading search for "Political conventions"
and came up with the result:

Political conventions   (May Subd Geog)
[JK2251-2256 (United States)]
UF      Conventions, Political
BT      Congresses and conventions
RT      Nominations for office
           Political parties
NT      Caucus
            Primaries

But I am unable to actually find that range listed in the schedules. All
I find is:

JK2249        Political corruption
                     Political parties
JK2255             Party platforms. Political conventions
                          History
                                 For Colonial period see JK101-103
                                 For comprehensive histories see JK2261
JK2260                 1776-1860
JK2261                 1860-
                                    Including comprehensive histories

Am I doing something wrong or is this range missing?

Chris

--
Christine Blackman
Catalog Librarian