[Classweb-users] Creating and accessing local notes

Martin David Kelleher martind at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 05:20:50 EDT 2005

We just use the one username and password for everything, I believe, with
multiple logins. Any notes added in regarding local practice should
presumably be valid for everybody, and so we prefer that there is only 1
note file.

On the whole, however, we rarely use this function. Any amendments are only
added in after general agreement, and we've not experienced any cases of
reckless misuse.

Best wishes

Martin Kelleher
Senior Library Assistant
Bibliographic Services
University Of Liverpool

--On 21 June 2005 16:56 +1200 James Cordes