[Classweb-users] Help with a Chinese literature translation -- PL2919

Doug Kariel dougk at athabascau.ca
Thu Jul 24 12:23:59 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I investigated further and it seems that most places have used A28 as the second cutter. While this makes sense, how does one determine what number to put after the "2"? Why is it 8 or some other number?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Doug

Doug Kariel
Head, Technical Services and Systems
Athabasca University Library
1 University Dr.
Athabasca, AB. T9S 3A3
http://library.athabascau.ca
e-mail: dougk at athabascau.ca
Phone: 780-675-6261 Toll free 800-788-9041, ext. 6261