[Classweb-users] Linking into LC's OPAC from ClassWeb

Geoff Mottram geoff at minaret.biz
Thu Oct 20 11:18:06 EDT 2011

All fixed. The OPAC links for the Library of Congress web site now take you
to a specific class number instead of a generic search screen. You will need
to log out of ClassWeb and log back in again for the changes to take effect.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Geoff Mottram
ClassWeb Developer