[Classweb-users] Menu options switched?

Bryan Baldus bryan.baldus at quality-books.com
Mon Mar 7 09:16:26 EST 2011

When I visit the ClassWeb Automatic Login Main Menu and click on "Search Genre/Form Headings," I go to "Children's Subject Search." When I click "Search Children's Subject Headings," I end up at "Genre/Form Search." The Manual Login Main Menu appears to have the correct links. This seems to be a recent change, as I thought I remembered it working correctly last week, but I may not have been paying close enough attention to notice the problem.

Thank you for your assistance,

Bryan Baldus
Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.