[Classweb-users] Classweb-users] Dewey search

Ganz, Michelle Michelle.Ganz at lmunet.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:16:20 EST 2011

Hi Lois,

I had a similar question. It turned out that it is under the
bibliographic correlations menu. It needed to be 'turned on' under our
settings. Our administrator had to turn it on, but it only took a moment
to do.

Hope this helps!

Michelle

Michelle Ganz, MILS CA

Archivist and Special Collections Librarian

Abraham Lincoln Library and Museum

Lincoln memorial University 6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway

Harrogate, TN 37752

423.869.6304 phone

423.869.6350 fax

Message: 1