[Classweb-users] Cutter number for regions and countries

Pietris, Mary Kay mpie at loc.gov
Tue Mar 1 08:28:41 EST 2011

The "list of regions and countries in one alphabet" is not part of Classification Web.  It is available as one of the instruction sheets (G 300, Regions and countries table) in the Classification and Shelflisting Manual, which can be purchased from the Cataloging Distribution Service of the Library of Congress and is also available in Cataloger's Desktop.  For information about the use of that list contact the Policy and Standards Division at policy at loc.gov.

Mary K. D. Pietris
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate Policy and Standards Division