[Classweb-users] Cutter number for regions and countries

Carlos Calvo carlos.calvo at uem.es
Tue Mar 1 05:58:38 EST 2011

Hello,

In class paper were available a "list of regions and countries in one
alphabet" in the volume "Tables to subclasses DJK-DK". We want to use the
cutter number for regions and countries in the class on-line but we don't
find this list.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Carlos Calvo
Library Coordinator
Dulce Chacón Library
(+34) 912 115 390 – www.uem.es

Universidad Europea de Madrid (SPAIN)
Laureate International Universities

Before printing this e-mail, think if it’s necessary.

Spanish law guarantees privacy in electronic communications. This electronic
transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended addressee, you are kindly requested not to
disclose nor to copy this transmission and to notify us as soon as possible.