[Classweb-users] PR1365 vs. PR1369

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Thu Feb 17 08:23:23 EST 2011

The Class Web user list is intended for issues dealing specifically with the Class Web system and user interface.  Substantive questions about the Library of Congress Classification and/or Library of Congress cataloging practice should be addressed to the Policy and Standards Division at policy at loc.gov.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division