[Classweb-users] QL628.5

Hinchcliff, Marilou mhinchcl at bloomu.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:11:36 EDT 2011

A minor item.

When we do a search for QL628.5, Class Web correctly brings us into the schedule at Latin America--General Works, but at the top, the hierarchy says North America.  Clicking on the button on the right and choosing Hierarchy also results in North America being displayed.  The same thing happens for QL629 Mexico.  Clicking on the button beside Latin America itself, as well as the buttons beside the other 3 areas listed under Latin America--Central America, West Indies, South America--does give Latin America in the hierarchy across the top.  I know that Mexico is part of North America, but since it is indented under Latin America, shouldn't the hierarchy reflect Latin America instead of North America?

Marilou Z. Hinchcliff, Coordinator of Cataloging
Harvey A. Andruss Library
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
400 E. 2nd St.
Bloomsburg PA 17815