[Classweb-users] Mouse-over in classweb

Joe Collins collinsj at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Fri Jan 8 13:57:35 EST 2010

I am using Firefox to view Classweb. When viewing the schedules in the
hierarchy browser the mouse-over function isn't working. When I move the
mouse pointer over any of the hot links or over the special function letters
in brackets the display in the status bar shows a java script command
instead of a description of what the link does. Does this function not work
in firefox? or is it a browser setting we have wrong? This is happening to
all our users here (we all have javascript enabled in our browser settings).

I tried to search the CLASSWEB-USERS archives
(http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?S1=classweb-users) for an answer to this
question but I get this message:

"Search Results: The archives of the CLASSWEB-USERS list are empty and will
not be searchable until the first message is posted to the list. "

Are these archives no longer accessible?

I also tried the page called "The Classweb-users Archives"
(http://classificationweb.net/pipermail/classweb-users/). This lists past
posts month by month but does not appear to be searchable.

Thanks for any enlightenment anyone can provide!!

Joe Collins   <collinsj at email.unc.edu>
Germanic Languages Cataloger
CB#3914  Davis Library
Chapel Hill, North Carolina  27514-8890