[Classweb-users] Storytelling not on browse list

Clint Wrede clint.wrede at uni.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:33:39 EST 2010

In Class Web's LCSH, if I browse structured subject headings for "story" and
scroll down the page, the entry for the heading Storytelling does not appear
on the browse list. The list jumps from Storytellers in literature to
Storytelling--Japan. But if I click on any heading earlier in the browse
list, Storytelling does appear on the resulting detail list.

Also, if I browse unstructured subject headings for "story" or browse
structured subject headings for "storyt" or "storytell" or "storytelling,"
then Storytelling _does_ appear on the browse list.

Clint Wrede
Catalog Librarian and Bibliographer
Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa