[Classweb-users] BV2391

Helen Buhler H.M.Buhler at kent.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 04:15:42 EST 2008

On 11 February 2008 at 15:41, "Shirley Williams" <swilliams at harding.edu> wrote:
> Is BV2391 valid number?  It is used in the Library of Congress online
> catalog but is not found in Class Web.  My understanding is that obsolete
> numbers appear in Class Web with parentheses around them.

Yes, for an edition or so, but they drop off the schedules completely
after a time, which may be why you can't find BV2391 on Class Web.

Helen
Helen Buhler,
Classification Coordinator, The Templeman Library,
The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NU.
Email: H.M.Buhler at kent.ac.uk  Fax: +44 (0)1227 827107
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
for thou art crunchy, and tasty with ketchup.