[Classweb-users] Error message in hierarchy classification browser

Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala madcatter at linkline.com
Wed Apr 30 22:30:07 EDT 2008

Troubleshooting outcome:

   Our tech support people discovered that ClassWeb buttons do not
respond when it is opened as a frame within our courseware window.
Probably not a problem working catalogers will ever encounter, but
worth remembering if you're linking to it from within another web
site.

--
Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala, Ph.D.

"I teach cataloging."