[Classweb-users] Query re call number HB1971.A3 G74 2005 (The Southern diaspora)

Joanne Walker walkerjaycee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:09:38 EDT 2007

Could you please explain to me where the .A3 comes from in this call
number? The book I have is: The southern diaspora : how the great
migrations of Black and White Southerners transformed America (LCCN
2005011753). When I check ClassWeb, I can't see anywhere that HB1971
should be cuttered that way -- it's just 1971 for Southern States and
that's it. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help.

Joanne Walker
Technical Services Section
John E. Robbins Library
Brandon University