[Classweb-users] data flow computing

Steven Arakawa steven.arakawa at yale.edu
Wed Apr 18 08:59:14 EDT 2007

Suzana,
I was able to reproduce what you did. My guess is that "data flow
computing" has not been used as a primary subject on any of the
bibliographic records searched for correlation, so the retrieval
brought up the subject phrase closest  in the alphabetical list. In
addition, I checked our  resource file of LC bibliographic records
and "data flow computing" was used on only one record and it was the
5th subject assigned. In our catalog there were 3 records using the
subject, all microfilm, all originating with GPO, so unfortunately no 050.

--Steven Arakawa