[Classweb-users] data flow computing

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Wed Apr 18 08:34:00 EDT 2007

Please see the tutorial for subject heading-classification correlations at <http://classificationweb.net/tutorial/7subjcor.html>.  Correlations are based on bibliographic records in the Library of Congress online catalog where a given subject heading has been assigned as the first heading in a record.  The Library of Congress has assigned the heading "Data flow computing" to only five bibliographic records, and in all cases it has been assigned as a secondary heading, not as the first heading in any of these records.  Therefore no correlation is possible between this heading and a classification number at the present time.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "suzana" <suzana at mmu.edu.my> 04/17/07 11:27 PM >>>

Good day ,

I search LC subject heading on data flow computing and when I click on subject correlation to see the subject correlation , it suppose to direct me to Data flow computing subject correlation but it direct me to data libraries , Why ? Could anybody explain why.

Thank and regards
Suzana Hj.Hamzah
Collection Development &
Technical Processing