[Classweb-users] KZ2163-2164 question

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Oct 20 09:24:23 EDT 2006

A new number for this author may be proposed through the SACO program.  See http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/saco/saco.html
Alternatively, you could create your own number for local use.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> Kathy Winzer <kwinzer at stanford.edu> 10/19/06 7:07 PM >>>
I'm trying to classify Paulus Vladimir (authority record: Wlodkowic,
Pawel where both "l" have a slash through them). He is a pre-18th
century publicist and belongs after KZ2163 (Wicquefort) and before
KZ2164 (Ziegler), but both these numbers are specific to the authors.
How should I construct a number for Wlodkowic?  It seems a range
number similar to KZ2157 is needed.

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy Winzer
Catalog Librarian
Robert Crown Law Library
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305-8612

e-mail:  kwinzer at stanford.edu
phone: 650-723-0343     fax: 650-723-8657