[Classweb-users] Table HV8157/2

Philip Lincoln plincoln at mars.ocs.mq.edu.au
Sun Mar 5 19:20:17 EST 2006

Dear Classweb Users,

To save confusion for shelflisters these two lines of the Table should read
.A5A-Z By region or state, A-Z
.A6A-Z By city, A-Z
then there wouldn't be two Cutters for one and one Cutter for the other.

However it is a minor matter and we'll just live with it.

Cheers,
Philip.
------
Philip J. S. Lincoln
Librarian, Bibliographic Access
Macquarie University Library
Balaclava Road                                  P: (02) 98507530
NORTH RYDE NSW 2109                 F: (02) 98506516
email: Philip.Lincoln at mq.edu.au