[Classweb-users] Subject heading & LC class number correlations

Shirley Williams swilliams at harding.edu
Tue Jan 24 17:31:10 EST 2006

Although there are numerous records having the subject heading "Lord's
prayer" in LC's oline catalog, Classweb does not supply any classification
number correlations when "Lord's prayer" is searched under LC Subject
Heading & LC Classification Number Correlations.

Shirley Williams

Shirley Williams, Technical Services Librarian, Brackett Library
Harding University Box 12267, Searcy, AR  72149-0001
E-mail: swilliams at harding.edu     FAX: 501-279-4012     Phone: 501-279-4376

Like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' fake pearls, which sold at Sotheby's
auction for $211,500, our incredible value is derived from the One we belong
to. -- from Charles Swindoll