[Classweb-users] K3240.4 ?

Gingras, Roger gingras.roger at uqam.ca
Mon May 9 09:39:52 EDT 2005

Sometimes, the subdivision tables are modified. That is the case for
K3236-3240.4 (Human rights). The inconvenient for us (libraries) and our
users is that the new published books (classified in K3240 in the new
subdivision table) will be ranged before the books already cataloged
(classified in K3240.4, unless you decided to reclassify... That is not the
only case. That is why the LC has to be careful when they proceed to a
modification of tables or classes.
Have a good day
Roger Gingras.
UQAM