Class Web Orders - Please and Thank you !

Cheryl Calista Cook ccoo at LOC.GOV
Thu Jun 13 12:29:24 EDT 2002

New Classification Web Customers,

CDS is delighted to see your enthusiasm in placing orders for
Classification Web.  After an extended pilot test and product
development cycle, it is wonderful to see that you are as enthusiastic
as we are about this new product.

We do appreciate your patience, though, as we progress through
processing your orders.  We have had a  large number coming in and, as
many of these orders require prorating previous Class Plus purchases,
the work level is higher than it would be for another new product.

Be assured, however, that your subscription year does not begin until
you receive your Class Web username and password.  Your full year is
still ahead of you even if it takes a week or so to get you up and
rolling.

Thank You,

Cheryl C. Cook
Cataloging Distribution Service