Adjusting the logout inactivity default

Cheryl Calista Cook ccoo at LOC.GOV
Tue Aug 13 17:27:06 EDT 2002

Scott,

Unfortunately, the logout time in Class Web is set for the entire
product including internal LC use.  One hour was the best compromise we
could come up with.  It had ben set at 2 hours for LC users before Class
Web came out.

Cheryl C. Cook
Cataloging Distribution Service
Library of Congress

Dear Colleague:

Cornell is about to begin using this product in a large way
campus-wide.  We noticed that the default time-out is set to one hour.
We
would like to shorten the inactivity time-out by at least half of that

time.  What steps do we take to change the value from one hour to
one-half
hour?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Scott Wicks

      ACCESS MY CALENDAR THROUGH CORPORATE TIME
   PH: 607 255-9405               FAX: 607 255-6110
                   Scott B. Wicks                     ***
     Head, Acquisitions and Bibliographic Control   ***
             Cornell University Library           ***
                 110B Olin Library              ***
                     Ithaca, NY               ***
                     14853-5301             ***
                                      ***