Classification Web Pilot test to end August 31, 2001

Cheryl Calista Cook ccoo at LOC.GOV
Tue Aug 21 11:01:09 EDT 2001

Classification Web Pilot testers,

After a long very successful run from January through August, CDS
must suspend the free Classification Web Pilot  assess while
contractual arrangements for the production product are completed.

The fully operational  service is expected to be available by late
Fall 2001. During the hiatus, CDS will continue to make final
modifications to insure a smooth rollout of the subscription service.

We greatly appreciate your participation in the Pilot and all of the
valuable feedback you have provided.   We also thank you in advance
for your patience while we take the final steps necessary to make the
Class Web product available to the international  library community.

Cheryl C. Cook
Classification Web Project Manager
Cataloging Distribution Service
Library of Congress