[Classweb-users] KNT2002.2

Ryan Tamares rtamares at law.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:29:09 EST 2019

To the collective:

I have the piece in hand, *Gauhati High Court : history & heritage* (OCLC #
1059557691), which came in with bibliographic copy with 050
_4 KNT2002.2|b.D88 2018. However, this class number is for Law reports and
related material > State courts > Highest court of appeal. Supreme court.
Court of Cassation. The piece is a not a law reporter as the class number
above suggests but is simply a title on the court; I do not find a class
number that appears to cover that aspect.  Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Tamares

*—*
*Ryan Tamares*
*Head of Collection Services — Robert Crown Law Library*
*Stanford Law School*

650 724.6454
rtamares at law.stanford.edu
law.stanford.edu