[Classweb-users] Works that prompted new classification number

Guy Vernon Frost gfrost at valdosta.edu
Sat Mar 10 14:06:47 EST 2018

The Library of Congress established these call numbers at the request of other libraries, not just for resource LC owns. That is on possible reason for not finding it. That being said, LC recently commented on another thread on another list that they have sufficient numbers of titles suppressed. As such, all call numbers in use may not be found in the OPAC.

Guy Frost, B.M.E., M.M.E., M.L.S., Ed.S.
Associate Professor of Library Science/Catalog Librarian
Founder, New Age Movements, Occultism and Spiritualism Research Library (NAMOSRL)
NAMOSRL (Archives): http://archives.valdosta.edu/archon/?p=collections/classifications&id=511
NAMOSRL (Vtext): https://vtext.valdosta.edu/xmlui/handle/10428/2169
NACO Georgia Funnel Coordinator
Odum Library/Valdosta State University