[Classweb-users] LCCN 2016497388: HV6433.F7 v. HV6433.F8

Hideyuki Morimoto hm2106 at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 15 20:44:16 EST 2017

Also, the particular provision is still found at *CSM*, G 300.

*CSM*, G 300

1.  Existing Cutters.  If a Cutter for a region or country has been used in
the shelflist or established in the classification schedule, use that
number even if it is in conflict with the number in the regions and
countries table.

Hideyuki Morimoto
Japanese Cataloger
C.V. Starr East Asian Library
300 Kent Hall, mail code 3901
Columbia University                 Voice:  +1-212-854-1510
1140 Amsterdam Ave.                 Fax:    +1-212-662-6286
New York, NY  10027-7034
U.S.A.                Electronic Mail:  hm2106 at columbia.edu