[Classweb-users] Correlation display problem

Doug Kariel dougk at athabascau.ca
Tue Sep 1 16:32:20 EDT 2015

Hi

I'm sending this to this list with hopes that this is the correct place to note errors in Class Web.

We did a LC class number to LC Subject heading correlation. We searched for HD 6138

We got
HD6138.L5
Women--Employment--England--Liverpool [Topical] (1)

HD6138.L7
Women--Employment [Topical] (1)
Women--Employment--England--London [Topical] (1)

HD6138 is actually for Ireland. It should be HD 6136

BTW, I'm not sure that the cutters are allowed as I don't see anything about a local cutter in the schedule.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Doug Kariel
Head, Technical Services and Systems
Athabasca University Library
1 University Dr.
Athabasca, AB. T9S 3A3
http://library.athabascau.ca
e-mail: dougk at athabascau.ca
Phone: 780-675-6261 Toll free 800-788-9041, ext. 6261

--
---