[Classweb-users] FW: QA76.76.O63

Michael Borries michael.borries at mail.cuny.edu
Fri May 15 11:35:50 EDT 2015

QA76.76.O63 is listed in parentheses with a note to use QA76.77-.774.  I was under the impression that once the class had been changed, new editions of titles were to be classed in the new class number.  Is this correct?  If so, are the examples below simply titles that "slipped through the cracks"?

Michael S. Borries
Cataloger, City University of New York
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10010