[Classweb-users] NK2116

Bryan Baldus bryan.baldus at quality-books.com
Thu Sep 18 10:02:40 EDT 2014

When looking at NK2116 in the Enhanced Classification Browser view, that class is not shown on its own. Instead it shows:

NK2116-2116.3 Interior decoration as a profession
NK2116.2 Economic aspects of the profession
NK2116.3 Ethical aspects. Professional ethics

LC's database has a number of records with "NK2116" on its own, so should the first line in the Browser have that rather than the range? (or should it be something like):

NK2116-2116.3 Interior decoration as a profession
NK2116 General works
NK2116.2 Economic aspects of the profession
NK2116.3 Ethical aspects. Professional ethics

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you for your assistance,

Bryan Baldus
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.
1-800-323-4241x402