[Classweb-users] Best class number for Weapons -- Law and legislation -- Ireland?

Ryan Tamares rtamares at law.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 25 12:54:43 EDT 2014

To the collective:

I have McDonnell's *Law of firearms and offensive weapons* in hand (OCLC #
840477815)--IRs and master record have HV7439.I73 as the class # in 050.
However, if possible, I would like to class this in a law number, but am
drawing a blank as to any number that might work. While there is a number
for public safety (KD3492) for England/Wales, there is no comparable area
in KDK.

KDK895 (Public welfare) and KDK910 (Public health) are about the closest to
Public safety that I can find.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan Tamares

Ryan Tamares
Catalog Librarian
Robert Crown Library -- Stanford Law School
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305-8612
rtamares at law.stanford.edu
(650) 724-6454