[Classweb-users] Translation cutter in individual codes call number

Ryan Tamares rtamares at law.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 13 13:47:16 EDT 2013

Hello,

In the record for *The Civil code of the Netherlands* (an English
translation, LCCN 2013371526), I see that LC has applied a translation
cutter, with the resulting call number as KKM494.31838 .A5213 2013.
However, I had thought the practice was *not *to apply translation cutters
to call numbers for statutes/codes/other legislation. Has this changed?

Thank you,

Ryan Tamares

Ryan Tamares
Catalog Librarian
Robert Crown Library -- Stanford Law School
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305-8612
rtamares at law.stanford.edu
(650) 724-6454