[Classweb-users] JQ1850.A1 vs. JQ1850.A58

Ryan Tamares rtamares at law.stanford.edu
Wed May 22 11:28:46 EDT 2013

Hello,

I see that LC has applied the JQ1850.A1 to the title The second Arab
awakening : revolution, democracy, and the Islamist challenge from Tunis to
Damascus / Adeed Dawisha, LCCN 2012049831.

The schedules state the .A1 number is for "Periodicals. Societies.
Serials", so for this treatise, this appears incorrect--JQ1850.A58 is given
for treatises.

Just a simple mistake, or am I missing something in a part of the schedules
I'm less familiar with?

Thank you.

Ryan Tamares
Catalog Librarian
Robert Crown Library -- Stanford Law School
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305-8612
rtamares at law.stanford.edu
(650) 724-6454