[Classweb-users] RA993.5

Pietris, Mary Kay mpie at loc.gov
Mon May 13 06:52:51 EDT 2013

It appears to me from the cataloging history that the information provided from the publisher (especially the title of the work) changed between submission of the data and publication of the book, and that the cataloger may have changed his/her mind about the proper class number, and that the proper results were not accurately reflected in the final bibliographic record.  The class number is correctly RA993.5, but the single Cutter should be based on the current title, instead of on a title that began with the word Hospital

We will try to find the book and correct this.

Mary K. D. Pietris
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division