[Classweb-users] error message

Hinchcliff, Marilou mhinchcl at bloomu.edu
Wed Jul 31 16:17:31 EDT 2013

Whom should I contact about a persistent error message that prevents one of my staff from accessing the Browse LC Classification Schedules in ClasssWeb?  She can access Browse LC Subject Headings just fine, but when she receives the message No application name specified in request.

There is some strange pop-up that opens at the bottom of her screen every time she opens ClassWeb-I don't know if this is the problem or not, but since it doesn't seem to interfere with browsing the LC Subject Headings, I don't think so.

Marilou Z. Hinchcliff, Coordinator of Cataloging and Interim Coordinator of Collection Development
Harvey A. Andruss Library
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
400 E. 2nd St.
Bloomsburg PA 17815