[Classweb-users] Customizing ClassWeb per institution

Dennis Matthews Dennis.Matthews at wwu.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:20:58 EDT 2013

All,

Is it still possible for an individual institution to customize ClassWeb to provide cutters that aren't listed in the search results?  At our institution we've decided to catalog our maps using LC but there are times when there isn't a geographic cutter available for the area listed.  As of now we've been inputting these geographic cutters & places into an Excel spreadsheet.  I remember a long time ago (10+ years) the librarian in charge of our area had administrator rights and could input cutters with their corresponding subjects, etc. into ClassWeb and the entry would show in red.  Is this still the case?

Thanks,

D.

Dennis G. Matthews
Library & Archives Paraprofessional 6
Western Washington University
Western Libraries
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA  98225
Email: Dennis.Matthews at wwu.edu<mailto:Dennis.Matthews at wwu.edu>
Telephone: 360.650.3098 (Collection Services)
                     360.650.3272 (Map Collection)
Fax: 360.650.3954