[Classweb-users] NA5464

Gene Fieg gfieg at cst.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:45:49 EDT 2012

When I use correlations, subject heading to class for Quaker church
buildings, I do get the class NA5464 in the list.  When I click on it, it
is not there.
BUT when I go to enhanced classification and search NA5464, the class is
there.  I think there is something missing in the correlations link.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian
gfieg at cst.edu

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.