[Classweb-users] Adding more notes to a range

Bothmann, Robert L robert.bothmann at mnsu.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:29:48 EST 2012

Minnesota has a long tradition of doing some cooperative cataloging. One outcome of this is a 1981 Minitex document called the "Minnesota Authority File" and included in it is a loose-leaf photocopy of a directory of Minnesota cities with Cutter numbers to use with F614.

I've maxed out the 10 spaces for notes between Fort Snelling and Minneapolis (see below).

How can we get more notes or get more cities added to F614 in ClassWeb?

We have a large Minnesota collection, so these Cutters are extra important to us.

F614.A-Z              Cities, towns, etc., A-Z
e.g.
  Albert Lea F614.A4
F614.D8                Duluth
  Elysian F614.E6
  Faribault F614.F4
  Fort Ridgely F614.F675
F614.F7 Fort Snelling
  Garden City F614.G37
  Good Thunder F614.G66
  Goodhue F614.G67
  Goodridge F614.G676
  Goodview F614.G68
  Grand Marais F614.G699
  Grand Portage F614.G7
  Lake Crystal F614.L25
  Madison Lake F614.M338
  Mankato F614.M36
F614.M5-.M59   Minneapolis Table F2

Robert Bothmann
Metadata & Emerging Technologies Librarian
Associate Professor, Library Services
Minnesota State University, Mankato
P.O. Box 8419, ML3097
Mankato, MN 56002