[Classweb-users] Question about KKW11554-11566.2

John Hostage hostage at law.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 6 17:09:40 EDT 2011

You're not doing anything wrong.  Those cross references seem to be coming from a 5000-number table, but Vaud uses a 100-number table.  I think you'll have to use the general economic law number for weights and measures.

John Hostage
Authorities and Database Integrity Librarian
Langdell Hall
Harvard Law School Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
hostage at law.harvard.edu