[Classweb-users] URI

Doucet,Joanne Joanne.Doucet at nscc.ca
Tue Mar 22 12:22:21 EDT 2011

Hi - I use Classificationweb in one of the courses I teach and a student encountered the following message when doing a search - "bad method or uri". The message only seems to appear after selecting a specific subset. In this case the student selected P-PA as a subset and then entered a search using the term, Grammar, and received the uri message.

I've looked in the Help content but can't find an explanation for this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Regards,
Joanne

Joanne Doucet, Faculty
Information and Library Technology Program

NSCC
Waterfront Campus
80 Mawiomi Place
Dartmouth, NS  B2Y 0A5