[Classweb-users] BX8952 (Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)

Gene Fieg gfieg at cst.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:05:13 EDT 2011

Book in hand: A moment to decide. c2000

Call no. in oclc record: BX8952.M66
That number will fit if using paper SuperLCCS, using table BX28

However in ClassWeb we are told to link to BX8935+ (Think that is the
number) under Presbyterian Church USA. United Presbyterian Church.
Under that rubric there is short history of how the United Presbyterian
Church came about, but no note as to the PC (USA); the 670 in the authority
record for PC (USA) should be used here.

Anyway, an awful lot of things seem to been dropped.  Can we put them back
in and enlarge it? Also PCUSA was formed recently by the United Presbyterian
Church and the Southern branch of the same denomination. The United
Presbyterian Church was formed by uniting the northern branches of the the
same denomination in 1958.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian