[Classweb-users] New class web glitch?

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Tue Feb 22 08:32:58 EST 2011

BS2805 is a number that is generated from Table BS9; it does not exist in the classification schedule itself.  If you use either the Enhanced or Hierarchy browser, Class Web will generate the number and take you directly to it.  It cannot do so in the Standard browser since the number does not exist in the classification schedule.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division