[Classweb-users] HF1577

Pietris, Mary Kay mpie at loc.gov
Tue Apr 19 09:09:28 EDT 2011

We have identified a structural problem that is causing these messages.  It will take a little time for the solution to be implemented.

In the meantime, if you enter HF1577- (the class number followed by a hyphen) you will get to the page where you can expand the caption to see the table application.

Mary K. D. Pietris
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate Policy and Standards Division