[Classweb-users] German grammar textbooks

Shirley Williams swilliams at harding.edu
Thu Apr 14 17:00:09 EDT 2011

Please explain the difference between  PF3109-PF3112 and PF3129.E5 with
regard to English-speaking foreigners.  The latter indicates that it is for
foreign speakers with .E5 to specify English speakers.  Does that mean that
PR3109-PF3112 is for native speakers?  I find recently published grammar
textbooks for English-speaking foreigners classified in both of these areas
in the LC online catalog although works at PF3129.E5 appear to be less in
depth, such as quick courses for travelers and works for children or other
dabbling in language learning.

Shirley Williams

--
Shirley Williams, M.L.S., M.A.T